Monday, May 13, 2013

$20 Make Up Challenge. Singapore edition :) + Mini Review

Hi peeps,

I'm so excited today as I have finally put together my SGD$20 makeup challenge*** (Tools for the look not included alright!)  !! :) I think I've done a pretty good job for it, lets see what I've got all under SGD$20:-

Face :-


Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB Cream $7 
I actually discover this BB cream last year, my first bottle cost me $15 with shipping, 
 I got this 2nd bottle during the promotion on Gmarket/Qoo10 from one of the Korean Seller for $7 with normal korean airmail (what a steal right !). I really like this BB cream as this give light to medium coverage and a semi matte/velvet finish. 



E.L.F Studio Blush in Candid Coral $4 
I have no idea why it look so dark in the pic but in real life it is a peachy Coral color. I got this again during a flash sales of one seller on Qoo10/Gmarket with local normal mail.



Daiso 6 Eyeshadow palette $2 in Brown

Let me tell you some of my personal secrets, Daiso actually make very very decent eyeshadow for the price you paid for. like this above, the formula is really soft and buttery, not to forget it is highly pigmented. (I will do a separate review/swatch for this ! Stay Tune !) 

I will be using the 1st color from the far left as a highlight and the 2nd and 3rd color as a bronzer.  




Essence All Eyes On Me Multi Action Mascara $4.40
This baby has been my all time favourite mascara ever since i discover it ! even though the formula is not waterproof but the staying power is awesome for this !! no flaking or transfer for 8 hrs straight ! best of all unlike a lot of drugstore mascara out there like (in Singapore) this is Made in Germany and not China.
It give amazing volume and length to my eyelashes. 


Essence Kajal Pencil 08 Teddy $2.30

Though it did state that it is waterproof, this is pretty long lasting for the price you pay for. It is super creamy to glide on your eyes and waterline and I will be doubling up as a brow pencil :) 
I did a water test on the Kajal Pencil and realise that so long u dont rub ur eyes even when it is wet it wont smudge on you. 


I got this when i brought another 2 mini lipstick. its really cheap. Quality not bad t


Total Cost SGD $19.70 


Do Like Or Comment below if u would like to see a look all created by these products. 

-Love :-
\Make Up Your Mind 
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment