Tuesday, May 14, 2013

$20 Make Up Challenge look :))))))

Hi Beauty babies,

As corresponding to the last post here is the look I've created with all the product bought within $20 budget (the budget does not include the tools i've used) ! BTW I didnt use the masacara from essence because my mom took it thus i don't have it with me, but i'll do a review for it shortly after this post ! 





I've applied my BB cream with my favourite brush at the moment for foundation, The real techniques expert face brush. 

I used the Kajal Pencil from essence to fill in my eyebrow and then smudge it with an eyebrow brush. 
then I used it on my lower lashes line and smudge it a little bit so that it look less harsh. 

for the eye shadow wise i used the first color on the left (the champagne color) all over my eyelid and then I used the fourth colour from the left (the Bronzy dark brown) the the corner of my eye to create a natural hazy look :) 

then for the blush i used elf studio blush in candid coral for a natural flush of color, to make full use of my eyeshadow palette I used the pure white color on the right as a highlighter on my cheekbone, brow bone, nose and my chin. 

Then for contour i used the 2nd and 3rd color from the left mixing it together it give a very nice glowing bronzer. This help to warm up my skin as im quite fair and at the same time it gives off a nice glow :)  










btw I know my lips looked like it have drawn out of my "lip line" but my boarder of the lip is acutally there don't ask me why :/ 

This is a really easy everyday look for work and school. The makeup look very natural and its really easy to do. Definately something boyfriend will approve. 

"A person should be the one wearing the makeup and not the makeup wearing the person" 
- What my mom always says :) 

Just in case for those wanna know what tools I have used to create this look :- 



Theses are the brushes i used for this look. !!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES :) 

Hazy night = a Lazy night. 

btw I'm sorry for the photo quality my room lighting decided to fuck me up some how :/ 

 Love Vivian. 




-Vivian- 


No comments:

Post a Comment