Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Essence Haul :)

So I've dropped by the Watson outlet at IMM just this monday to get some of the new product they have launched in Singapore.

Oh god knows I'm pretty addicted to this brand ever since I got my hands on their mascara.

Moving on..... Some of the product I've gotten on Monday :) :-


The new Highlighter powder from the Oz the great and powerful collections :-




I'm not even joking..... this stuff is pretty good. I've own a few highlighter which I personally adore very much. To me this gave a similar effect of Mac MSF powder, just that this is not baked. because this give one of the most dewy glow once it sets on my skin. I just tried putting it on yesterday and I've gotten so many compliments from this. **Happiness**

btw this is pretty different from the twilight one :P The oz one is like those type of highlighter that you will go saying "I can't really see it, but I know something is there that makes a difference" those type of highlighter :)


Next.... I've gotten two eyeliners from the STAY NO MATTER WHAT  collection :-



I'm quite impress by this two eyeliners for the price of $2.90 each, this is pretty good actually. It glides on easily and stayed on my eyes for about 7 hrs without smudging and transfer. I wasn't sweating but I have very oily lids thus I'm quite "wow" by these :)
'
I gotten the black and brown one. Not a fan of grey but I just wished they have more colors to choose from and that they would have a nude one (just like NYX wonder pencil.)

I was a little sad when I reach the counter because the blushes from the OZ collections was all gone T.T

I hope this help you girls out there if you are kind of thinking what u should try from them :) this two are great starters.



XoXo :)
Vivian.
Follow me on #instagram :  @vivianho93


No comments:

Post a Comment