Friday, November 8, 2013

REVIEW/HOW TO: Get Double Eyelid Without Looking Too Artificial. (Mesh Material Double eyelid tape 网状双眼皮贴)

(This is not a paid review, by all means, I got this with my own money)


Hi Beauty babes/ Hunks,

It's been awhile since I last updated my space here, I'm really sorry for the long hiatus. I‘ve been very very busy with my current job (Full Time Makeup artist/ Beauty Advisor).

Well oh well, to compensate this, I'm gonna share with you guys my latest finds (not really lastest as I got this in September, I wanted to give this product a trial period to see how hard working I'm able to stick to it and whether if it really works !)


If you guys can tell (even my blog banner made it so obvious already) I'm actually that group of girls who are blessed with double eyelid BUT they are unfortunately hidden. :-



这是我没有贴这个网状双眼皮贴时,
我是典型的内双,普通双眼皮贴不只拍照时会反光,贴出来也不会自然。看起来怪怪的。。。 
我曾经用过无数的双眼皮贴 (不同款式到不同牌子), 没有一个让我感到满意的。 
要不就反光,要不就眼影会上不了颜色。
有些又不够粘,有些又太粘很难卸得干净。。 
那些有用双眼皮的女生你们应该都有过这些烦恼吧........ 
不过,感谢那个发明了我这个文章要强力推荐的宝贝, 谢谢你改变了我的双眼皮的烦恼。

** Sorry For my naked face,but you see/ get what I mean? my double eyelid is fold in, thus it is barely visible and it's a pain in my ass to try to make eyeliner not smudging.***

Well, I'm not worry anymore~ because some genius invented this !!!! 


对, 就是这个宝贝........ (不过我不是用这个牌子的哦!, 在往下读就知道为什么了...) 

By the way I'm not selling/using the Miss bow bow one, as the glue that cames with it I don't recommend. Scroll down and read it I have explained why in this post. On top of it this is almost like 3 time the price the one I'm using/selling. 

The one I'm selling/using personally now is this one(picture below), this one has 12 pairs per piece and they do not comes with the glue.  
这就是我进来的秘密为武器. 网状/蕾丝双眼皮贴 ..... 
(我本身在用的是这个. 一张有 24 贴。12双。这个时没有带胶水的。。) 

hehe, yes this is double eyelid tape that's made out of mesh material (the ones people usually use for head veil) 

放大给你们看得清楚一点,它的洞洞跟3M的胶带双眼皮是一样的原理。这是让眼皮的皮肤透气和防过敏的,这些洞洞也会让眼影比较上色和持久。

This is how they kind of looks like upclose, the small holes are like the same logic as your 3M tape that allow your skin to breathe and eyeshadow to adhere longer and better.


and now this is the moment I need to review this........ (with picture of me wearing them)

image.jpeg

这个是我贴了以后自拍的照片,你看,不但不明显而且很隐形不会反光。它也很好上眼影。
不但很服贴还有自然,在贴这个时也很舒服铁太靠近眼角也不会刺到眼皮让眼皮感到不舒服。再加我不建议你们买miss bowbow 的那一款。Miss bowbow 的会比较贵而且它所附送的胶一点都不好用。很刺激皮肤,我第一次用他们的家的胶水时,眼皮有马上有微微的灼热感。它的价钱和我目前自己在用和卖的那一款相差几乎两倍到三倍. 

Can you see a major differences of me with the double eyelid tape and without ? Best of all, it's not freaking reflective like the typical double eyelid tape. The staying power is far by the best as u can choose your own glue (I tried it with the glue that comes with it but, NO. it is sticky and it will stay but there's a burning sensation the moment I placed the tape on my eyelid. So no... but I did try it with starlash glue and my favourite duo glue both performed very well with this double eyelid tape!!!)

Oh yeah I know there are double sided fibers or tape in the market but I have a slightly hooded eyelid, those are either not strong enough or they will lost its stickiness after awhile as my eyelid start to become oily. On top of it if you stick it properly your eyes will look funky and when you close it shut, it will looks like a double eyelid surgery gone wrong and left a scar on your eyelids.

image.jpeg
这个是上了眼影的效果。很上色也不会难用。而且我是用那种奶白色透明的双眼皮胶水粘的,可以整天粘的很牢固不会掉, 这是我刚刚学会用这个时候拍得, 眼影的眼色在我的左眼有一点不均匀。 但是, 下图呢是我大约一个礼拜后的成果,毕竟双眼皮的东西是许要练习的。多多练习的话,这种网状的
双眼皮贴会越来越不明显。 


See ? The color payoff of your eyeshadow will not be affected if you stick it properly. I know my left eye can see a bit of glue, this is taken some time back when I just learn how to use these.



I got to say this thing is superb for people like me who have problems with their double eyelids.
picture above is after practicing (I stick it everyday ~) for about 1 week. The more you practice the more invisible this can get. Practices make perfect, that's what they say.


这是我之前一拿到这个宝贝就忍不住叫我的同事帮我粘的,你看是不时有很大的差别呢?
虽然说照片有一点蒙但是差别还是看得出来吧! :)

**sorry for the blur picture, this was taken the first attempt of me sticking it one by the help of my colleague.
The reason why I wanted to share this pic because this clearly shows how difference a person can be (at least for me.) with and without a double eyelid. or a more obvious, deep set eyelid.

Now I need not to worry for smudging of my eyeliners anymore !!! YAY !


Overall my experiences with this (given that I have about 2 months to try it out)
I REALLY LIKE IT A LOT !!! IT'S MY HG NOW.

我的评价: 我给这个宝贝 4.8/5 
My Rating for this :4.8/5 

Where to buy ? You guys can get it from me !! :)
I have no idea where you can get this in singapore by the way.** but I do know if you get it online from some other sellers they charge SGD$20 & over.


有兴趣的朋友, 请email我吧!!! 我的email地址是 vivianhosinyee@gmail.com
For those who are interested, you can drop me an email @ vivianhosinyee@gmail.com or a Facebook Message. 


XoXo
Vivian <3


(This is not a paid review, by all means, I got this with my own money)

No comments:

Post a Comment